Management Fees & Operations
Having a good property manager makes owning rental properties so much easier!
Here at Chattahoochee Dwellings, we personally take care of everything for our owners to ease the process of placing their property on the rental market. Managers ease the stress of renting and allow investors to utilize their time for other projects. We are transparent with our management fees and operational processes, to ensure the best service to our clients. Chattahoochee Dwellings will allow owners to live and travel as they please without the hassle of attending to their tenants.
Choose Chattahoochee Dwellings for your rental property management services.
Dedicated Property Manager
Not only is Alyssa licensed in Georgia and Alabama (and her license is with Durham Sears Real Estate) she is also the property manager for Chattahoochee Dwellings. Her goal is to market your property and get it rented quickly. Your property will be managed professionally and shown to prospective tenants, listed on various websites, and client questions answered in a timely manner. At Chattahoochee Dwellings in Columbus, Georgia we will ensure that your property is presented in its best light online and in person to get you a fantastic tenant.
Property Management Fees Summary
We want to be transparent with our property owners.
Here are some of the property management fees broken down for you to review and feel comfortable with Chattahoochee Dwellings managing your property/properties in the future.
*No fees paid out of pocket; we collect the fees for management/setup/property reserve once the home is occupied – which gives you the assurance that we will work diligently to get it leased.
*We do not charge an additional Leasing Fee/Renewal Fee (most of our competition charges $250 and keeps the first month’s rent).
Additional Property Owner Information
- Chattahoochee Dwellings Property Management is here to help you and answer your questions before entrusting us with your rental property. Here are several more important and frequently asked items in property management fees.
- Pet Fees are 100% given to you, we do not deduct any portion. Typically we charge $250-300 per animal with a max of two. For emotional support animals, we require proper documentation.
- You, the property owner, retain all late fees. We charge the tenant a late fee of 5% and they are billed on the 5th of the month. Eviction/filing charges are billed/collected to/from the tenant. The tenant has until the 5th of each month to pay, after that there is a 5% late fee added – and eviction is filed on the 6th unless a prior arrangement/emergency has been established and agreed upon between management and rental owner.
- Tenants are required to pay a security deposit equal to the rent amount – the security deposit is held in our Trust/Escrow Account for liabilities. At move-out, a walk-through is performed and the tenant is billed for any cleaning/damages. These funds are subtracted from the deposit (along with any delinquent rent or fees) before being released back to them.
- A Rental Owner Statement can be sent out monthly/quarterly detailing all income and expenses on the account. We also send out an end-of-year tax filing (1099) with a yearly recap of the breakdown (income/expenses).
- We mandate that all tenants obtain Renter’s Insurance once signing a lease for our properties. Ensuring the tenant’s safety and your peace of mind with your rental property.
How Can We Help?
We love hearing from potential new clients. A consultation is a great way for us to learn about your needs and expectations from a property manager in Columbus, GA. If you are on the hunt for your dream rental home for the next few months or next few years, we’ll listen and find out exactly what you need in a home, and see if we have a perfect match for you. We strive to keep our online listings current, but our desirable homes are typically rented out very quickly, so getting in touch with us directly is the best way to make sure you know about the current listings that might be a good fit for your next home before they are gone.
If you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable residential property management company in the Columbus, GA area, we would love to share our approach with you and give you all the information you need to determine if Chattahoochee Dwellings Property Management is the right fit for your property management needs. We are confident that we can offer you a service you can rely on at a reasonable cost.
Stop By Our Columbus, GA Office
We are conveniently located at 700 Brookstone Centre Pkwy STE 300, Columbus, GA 31904.